Well factored Objects

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Wed Apr 30 08:44:52 UTC 2003

"Richard A. O'Keefe" <ok at cs.otago.ac.nz> wrote:
[SNIP of lots of interesting stuff]
> * In general, what about people who have three names, but don't go
>   by their first name.  (Like my sister-in-law Andrea Fiona Ferris,
>   known as Fiona.)

Like me! :-) My name is "Stig Göran Krampe" (I actually just changed my
lastname to Krampe - which is my birtname - need to update my email
address etc, phew).

Anyway, Jimmie - don't get scared by Richard :-). Richards observations
are all correct but don't overdo your solution from the start if you
have no perceived need to. You know - YAGNI (You Aren't Gonna Need It)
etc.

regards, Göran