About Glorp

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Aug 2 20:51:39 UTC 2003

Thanks Cees, I had a look at the tests, then I'm happy because now
because
I know a bit more the problems that encounter real professionals when
mapping dead data to real objects, especially when a table is a nary
relationship between different table (object). In my case I just had to
extract three stupid tables and one of those nary table so I hacked it
by hand with select and creating temporary objects. But now I
understand the value that something like Glorp (if non buggy) can have.

It was pleasant to learn new stuff (my lecture on DB long time ago was
only on simple and naive sql queries).

Thanks for the advice