[BUG]TrueTypeTextStyle and Scamper in Windows Squeak

=?EUC-KR?B?Uy5KLkNodW4=?= chunsj at embian.com
Wed Aug 13 18:10:33 UTC 2003

Hi, I'm using current Windows version of Squeak(3.5 ?) and installed TrueTypeTextStyle. It does work well
except one problem; the web browser, scamper does not work, it just takes CPU time and waits forever...

I can regenerated this problem; 1. install ttf font using file list (I've installed Tahoma). 2. create new size of font
with 11. 3. set the default font with previously created one, tahoma 11. 4. open scamper, system hangs...

But if I try this with 9 or 12 point of tahoma, it just works... I'm not sure what part of the system is responsible for
this problem.

Thanks in advance.