Dynabook Usability

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 18:24:14 UTC 2003

Well, I CAN browse the Internet, do e-mail, and IRC from the same
tablet.  Getting the tablet computer was not too hard a sell, it was
under $200 on EBay for something that's bigger and better (and heavier)
than most of the current PDAs.  I managed to sneak in the wireless part
when she wasn't looking.  It's getting a lot cheaper if you look
around.