Re-doing Morphic ( Was: Re: Traits prototype image )

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Feb 6 23:47:39 UTC 2003

On Thursday 06 February 2003 04:40 pm, Daniel Joyce wrote:
> If anything, I think we should start another list to discuss
> cleaning up and redoing Morphic. It needs help. Morphic is the face
> that Squeak presents the world. Having widgets that don't clip
> properly when windows had them since 2.0 is an EMBARASSMENT!

Actually, morphs clip just fine, if you tell them to. Unfortunately,
there are still some *uses* of Morph where clipping is not enabled
(scroll bars in some windows come to mind). Merely turning on
clipping in the code would fix these (well, at least they'd clip
properly).

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com