[BUG] Set>>collect:

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at cs.otago.ac.nz
Mon Feb 17 00:12:20 UTC 2003

	I won't give you a probability, it might just not be good enough. For
	example, right now as AndrewB said the names are confusing. About the
	target, is 3.5alpha good enough? 3.4 is gamma. Unless it's broken badly,
	no new code goes in at that stage.

Since only the even releases seem to count as "stable",
this in effect means "stable release users won't get it until 3.6".

It looks as thought it's time I learned how to put something on SqueakMap.
Starting from the point where I have a collinto.cs in my local file system,
what I do actually do?