EventRecorder Steward? ( RE: Direct Sensor polling cleanup )

Sam Adams ssadams at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 24 17:59:01 UTC 2003

Brent,
OK, I'll give it a try.  It will give me an opportunity to learn SqueakMap
better as well.
Anything special I need to do/know?
Regards,
Sam

Sam S. Adams, IBM Distinguished Engineer, IBM Research
tie line 444-0736, outside 919-254-0736, email: ssadams at us.ibm.com
<<Hebrews 11:6, Proverbs 3:5-6, Romans 1:16-17, I Corinthians 1:10>>

|---------+--------------------------------------------->
|         |           "Brent Vukmer"                    |
|         |           <bvukmer at blackboard.com>          |
|         |           Sent by:                          |
|         |           squeak-dev-bounces at lists.squeakfou|
|         |           ndation.org                       |
|         |                                             |
|         |                                             |
|         |           02/24/2003 11:01 AM               |
|         |           Please respond to The             |
|         |           general-purpose Squeak developers |
|         |           list                              |
|         |                                             |
|---------+--------------------------------------------->
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                |
  |       To:       "The general-purpose Squeak developers list"                                   |
  |        <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org>                                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                                      |
  |       Subject:  EventRecorder Steward? ( RE: Direct Sensor polling cleanup )                   |

Sam --

It's great that you're working on EventRecorder! I don't know if anyone
"owns" this morph right now -- are you interested in becoming the
steward for this morph?  It seems like something that could be factored
out cleanly into a SqueakMap package ... and could use some
documenting/cleanup/enhancement-lovin'.

Cheers,
Brent