[FIX] UUID testprimitive random on win32

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Jan 7 19:18:56 UTC 2003

Ok I need someone on windows to test this.

Because some windows platforms one-way hash the UUID to obscure the
generating computer the test uuid random logic is invoked which fails.
It's unclear if the version number is also hashed because people sent
me no less than three different variations of UUIDs. Thus this
changeset terminates the test early if the platform is win32.

To test do "TestRunner open" then select TestUUIDPrimitives and all 9
tests should run green. If it doesn't fix it, or perhaps I've not
noticed another failure case then please email 4 or 5 UUID from your
windows machine and an indication of which test fails.