Emergency debugging Morphic in MVC?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sat Jul 19 15:11:50 UTC 2003

On Saturday 19 July 2003 07:58 am, Andreas Raab wrote:
> should do the trick. It's funny we never ran into that before -
> seems like not too many people use MVC projects anymore ;)

Actually, what I was trying to do is to open up a debugger on the
current Morphic UI process (which was getting into a mode where the
emergency debugger wasn't displaying, for some reason) -- from an MVC
project.

Probably more reasonable would have been to have the emergency
debugger know how to save enough of the project and world state to
restore Morphic, and then start up the world as MVC so you could run
the debugger.

I'd like to have a command (in addition to "revert" and "exit") that
would debug the active process in MVC.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com