which squeak for P100 / 32MB?

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Mon Jul 21 15:47:05 UTC 2003

Hi Ned,

> I don't think that majorShrink and friends have been visited in a
> while, though.

    I think 'majorShrink and friends' have gone thru full GC ;-)

    IIRC the Shrinking Guide and friends have been busy commuting
    SF to perfect the Squattalogy which is based on Squeak 2.2.

    It is hoped that when Squatta Sutra is available, this proof of
    concept based on Squeak 2.2 would yield a shrunk version of
    3.6++ to any spec.(without the need for a 'socket scientist' ;-)

    Viva Squatta Sutra.

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.

    P.S: When will OOPSLA be opened this year ?