[FIX] KlattLayoutFix-nk ( [cd][er][et][sm] )

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Thu Jun 5 13:01:02 UTC 2003

Am Donnerstag, 05.06.03 um 15:39 Uhr schrieb Sean Charles:

>> < Brought to you by the BugFixArchiveViewer and CommentNotePad >
>>

> why do you keep flooding us with these strange messages with no data
> or attachments?

It's the harvesters at work, they communicate their thoughts on various
changesets submitted in the past.

Brent: It would be better if you changed that comment to something
explaining the purpose of the mail. Not everyone on this list is
familiar with the harvesting process (and not everyone has to, IMHO).
Something like "This mail is in response to the message by ... It is
part of the harvesting process which approves community-submitted
additions for inclusion in the official distribution."

And regarding sqfixes overload - Apache is still running while Squeak
died. But, this is a really oldish Squeak installation (you know, don't
touch a running system), which handles normal load quite well. I guess
there was problem with multiple active requests, the old socket
implementation from 3 years ago was not really robust.

-- Bert