Final 3.6 Plan

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 6 17:07:30 UTC 2003

goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:

> I am still a tad confused which "image" the update stream is producing -
> Basic, right?
I would claim that the current update stream is supposed to be moving us
steadily towards a 'basic' image. That is, one with a good development
environment and the tools to easily (for some definition of the word)
add all the stuff that makes a 'full' image.  Having all the SM related
tools in there makes a lot of sense to me for this stage of development.
Maybe later it won't and we'll have to change things.

 tim
Useful random insult:- Charming as a carbuncle.