[VM][LINUX][DEBIAN] Building

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sat Jun 7 00:41:44 UTC 2003

Alexander Lazareviæ <Alexander at Lazarevic.de> wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, 4. Juni 2003 18:57 schrieb Tim Rowledge:
> > You need the Balloon3d package,
>
> Ah, that was the missing bit. Thanks.
Glad it helped.

> The road to a self compiled vm is still a very rough one.
I guess there is so much variety in *nix installations that there comes
a point where anyone writing a configure/make script just throws up
their hands in horror.

> Besides, compiling a vm on windows with the source and wintool archives from
> sourceforge happens like advertised. It's magic. :)
Yep, on Acorn as well. Load code, check pathnames in makefile, press the
go button.

tim
Strange OpCodes: PSM: Print and SMear