Squeak is dog slow after playing sound

Martin Kuball MartinKuball at web.de
Mon Jun 16 20:45:25 UTC 2003

Thanks for the answer. I worked. But I don't intend to change my audio
system. I would rather try to dig down and try to find the real cause. Maybe
with some help from the list I will eventually get there.  If I have more
questions or found something I will report here.

Martin

Am Sonntag, 15. Juni 2003 13:05 schrieben Sie: