Scaled World

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Mon Mar 24 05:00:41 UTC 2003

Hi Daniel --

Try putting everything in a playfield (found in the supplies flap),
get its halo of handles (cmd-click (MAC) alt-click PC), get its
viewer (click on the blue eyeball handle at left-center), look in the
geometry category and set the scale factor to something other than
one. You can then use the yellow handle to rescale the playfield and
everything inside will follow suit.

Cheers,

Alan

-----