[Q}[CONNECTORS] Connecting submorphs

Martin Drautzburg martin.drautzburg at web.de
Thu May 1 00:48:30 UTC 2003

I used to have a PasteUpMorph with a couple of embedded submorphs. The
submorphs were connected via connectors. No problem so far.

Then I wanted to connect some of the PasteUpMorphs (the containers)
and realized, that they don't accept connectors. So I thought: lets
turn them into plain rectangeles. Now I *could* connect the Containers
but could no longer connect the Morphs inside the Container.

Am I attempting a logically impossible thing ? Or is there an easy
solution ?