button events not processed until a mousemove

ar ly4aegw02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Nov 26 13:40:00 UTC 2003

I'm having a problem with my 3.6g linux image where button clicks eg to
close a window, or to open a debugger from the walkback window, are not
processed until I move the mouse.

This only happens in one of my images. I dont know of anything that
happened in this image that could account for this particular trauma. I
dont go near the UI code and I never save the image with state changes in
it ( on startup, I replay my recent changes from previous session, then
save)

As far as packages the the only "interesting" one loaded that I can think
of is worlds of squeak removal(2).

Anyone come across this problem?