button events not processed until a mousemove

C. David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Wed Nov 26 16:05:08 UTC 2003

I have this problem periodically (exaserbated when I try to drag a
class from a normal browser to StarBrowser).  I've found that the
world often has some bogus steppers in it and that:

Utilities cleanseOtherworldlySteppers (or maybe
cleanseOtherWorldlySteppers?)

fixes it.  Thanks to the folks on IRC for pointing out this fix, BTW.

David Shaffer