[m17n] m17n package for 3.6-5424

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Oct 15 00:13:00 UTC 2003

Hi Yoshiki,

Installed it and it works like a charm! Seriously, this is one excellent
piece of work. I have to say I do like the internal package refactorings
you've done a lot - they really help to understand what is involved in the
different areas and make it much easier to assess the overall implications
(e.g., the "units of changes" seem about right to me - each of the CS'
addresses a fundamental issue and the changes can be evaluated together).
Very, very nice.

BTW, looking at it, it seemed very close to being ready for prime-time (the
only nitpick I had is that apparently the UTF-8 encodings for umlauts and
accents are wrong but that's certainly not your fault and easy enough to fix
for those people who care about it ;-) so can you say a bit more what you
think still needs to be done?

Cheers,
  - Andreas