[crash] Squeak crash on MasOS 10.3 (panther)

Raymond raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 31 03:51:30 UTC 2003

Hi Joshua,
        my hypotheses were wrong, the problem is still there...!

> Which version of the image are you running?  I'm curious if it is
> related to the crashes under Linux with a 3.7-5501 image (see the
> "Crash during update?").

For now Squeak crash with image 3.6 and  VM 3.5.2beta5 and VM 3.6.0Beta3. I think it is an
MacOS version problem because I changed the system last weekend, before that there were
no problem with these image and vm.  Or, may be, a VM problem too.

> Does it crash immediately when you try to start Squeak?  If not,
> what triggers it?

In general it crash in the first one to three minutes of using...I was browsing code...I don't
know precisely what triggers it ?

Raymond