Wrong color format in B3DPrimitiveVertex?

Martin Kuball MartinKuball at web.de
Mon Sep 1 19:53:35 UTC 2003

Let's try. I had to make some small modifications to exhibit the problem and
you need the B3D tutorial demo stuff.

If you file in the change set you will get the following. A new example in
class B3DDemoBlockWorld (example3), a change in B3DHardwareEngine to prohibit
the setting of a material and a new class B3DTestObj. If you start the
example:  B3DDemoBlockWorld example3 you see a scene with a green cube and a
blue line pointing to the right (the x-axis). *But* I specified a red color
for the line. The cube itself is green because no lighting is enabled.
To do this reenable the setting of material properties. Now the cube is black
except it's right face. I somewhat expected this because I specified a
directional light with (100 at 0@0).  But actually I would have expected the left
face to be green. What's wrong this time?

Martin

Am Sonntag, 31. August 2003 19:15 schrieben Sie: