BALLOON3D Memory problem ...

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Sep 4 17:19:00 UTC 2003

Do you have some principled reason for suggesting the new VM
(besides it generally being better than the old one)?  It seems
more likely that there's something wrong with the plugin code.

Jpruvot, if you want you can send me your plugin code.  I've
thought about playing with ODE in Squeak, but haven't found
the time.

Joshua