[BUG?] MC creates mock classes but doesn't quite destory them

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon Sep 15 08:36:56 UTC 2003

Ok. Deprecated it, but in a way that makes the right code run, not the
code that was called before. Can you review this?

It seems removeClassFromSystem:logged: also removes the class from
various things other than the SystemDictionary - the startup and
shutdown lists, for example. Therefore I ended up naming it
forgetClass:logged:, which is hopefully vague enough that people will
read the method before trying to use it directly.

Daniel