Squeak G5 Benchmarks

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Mon Sep 15 19:48:21 UTC 2003

I'd be quite willing to test this VM, and any others that you may whip up
along the way (until someone gets a G5 for herself!).

I'll grab the newest VM and report to the list again. I had a CD on me and
used what I had, didn't know they had them in stock yet.

Regards,
Aaron

--
  "the end of the human race will be that it will eventually
      die of civilization. "                          :: r. w. emerson