Self for MacOS X available

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Thu Apr 8 02:40:40 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 07 April 2004 21:10, Dave Lowry wrote:
> It would be really nice if the "Quit" menu item actually worked, so
> that one needn't go to the shell window and figure out how to quit.

There is a separate Self-interest mailing list over at YahooGroups, so
if you need details there would be a better place to ask than here.

The instructions you quoted are for when the GUI is really messed up and
you can't bring up the "world menu" to quit. They were probably written
when Self only ran on Solaris so I would guess that "force quit" on the
dock would work on MacOS X even if it isn't mentioned.

-- Jecel