BFAV, 13937.eml does not exist ?

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 17:26:27 UTC 2004

> I was going to say that authenticated SMTP support is not in Squeak, but
> digging around the code, it is there but it's just not being used by the UI.

I was gonna say, I thought I saw authentication it in SMTPClient (in the API
anyway), but I've never used it, so not sure if it works.  I'll have to try it
tonight.

But sending the stack trace is just the problem I encountered in trying to help
you or someone help me with BFAV.  What I really want to do is be able to use
BFAV to reduce the cumbersomeness of submitting and responding to bugs and
fixes.

But I'm currently getting "12345.eml does not exist" errors every time I select
something.

That's the real problem I'm having.  What's the solution to that?

Thanks..
  Chris