[Bug] Setting copy/paste-key preference under Windows does not work

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Sun Dec 5 00:06:00 UTC 2004

Do you also have the automaticPlatformSettings preference turned on?
Note that the beginning of the #setPlatformPreferences method checks
this.

If you do have it turned on, you might try putting a self halt at the
beginning of #setPlatformPreferences to see if that method is getting
called when Squeak starts up.

- Doug