basic vs full image

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Tue Dec 14 14:57:28 UTC 2004

Hi Stefphane!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?st=E9phane_ducasse?= <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> Hi goran
>
> I do not remeber the historical reason :) May be this was just that we
> were fedup sending emails around.
> and publishing on SqueakSource is so simple and cool to work
> distributely that we put it there.
>
> But we published the version of the script we used in SqueakSource
> (FullImage).

But... I want it to be on SM. Otherwise people can't load it into Basic!
:)

> And we are working on one for 3.9 :)

Good. But... we need to revise the 3.7 script for 3.8 also, right?

> But you are welcome as a co-maintainer especially since we do not have
> to send attachments and access ftp servers :)
>
> Stef

Fine, as I said being the SM-dude it might be good for me to help with
these scripts. So now I am envisioning these:

	Full-3.8, Full-3.9, Minimal-3.8, Minimal-3.9

And the Full-3.7 already on SM should be the latest of course.

regards, Göran