Connectors request

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Wed Dec 22 06:08:23 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 21 December 2004 10:17 am, Michael Latta wrote:

> I would like to request that the class categories all begin with
> Connectors- so that they end up in one entry in the package pane
> browser.  Currently about 1/2 of them use this, and the other half are
> missing the - and so end up as separate package entries in the browser.

The Connectors distribution is in fact separate packages.

It includes the following packages (see ConnectorsBasicDistroInfo
class>>mczPackages)

CGPrereqs
FlexibleVocabularies
CustomEvents
FSM
StandardYellowButtonMenus
Connectors
ConnectorsText
ConnectorsShapes
ConnectorsTools
ConnectorsGraphModel
ConnectorsGraphLayout
ConnectorsGraphIterators
BroomMorphs-Base
BroomMorphs-Connectors
ConnectorsDemo
ConnectorsBasicDistro

FlexibleVocabularies and CustomEvents have both been incorporated into 3.8 and
Squeakland.

So all of the class categories that start with Connectors- are in the
Connectors package, etc.

I didn't think it was necessary to have (for instance)

 ConnectorsText-Base

rather than

 ConnectorsText

--