Developer initials now on SM!

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Feb 18 13:56:30 UTC 2004

goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
> When I deployed SM2 I automatically migrated the contens of the above
> page into SM. But unfortunately I forgot to mark the page as obsolete.

Clarification - the migration code picked up the initials for existing
SM1 registrations based on the email address. This means there are many
on the Swiki page that do not have accounts on SM yet.

It is good to register in SM even though you do not intend to publish
packages. It means that we can map the developer initial to a name and
email. So please register - it is very, very easy.

http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/newaccount

regards, Göran