[BFAV] No new posts loading

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at rnid.org.uk
Wed Feb 18 16:50:35 UTC 2004

> I can't seem to get any new posts to load. If I open BFAV and
> it comes
> up showing posts  to 12 Feb 2004 and then message in bottom
> pane shows
> looking for new posts, but it always comes back showing no new posts.
> I've even installed 2.05 and no change. Any help appreciated.
>
> Steve Moffitt

I've found sometimes I have to *cough* help BFAV2 a bit. By "help" I mean
wipe out the files in the bfav.squeakfoundation.org directory - listing,
listing.zip, listversion, latest.zip. I've found it's usually fine to
leave the zipped up emails (files with names like '13902-14001.zip').
And leaving the emails subdirectory is fine.

To be fair, I don't know if the fault lies with BFAV or because I've
fiddled with BFAV's repository from time to time - deleting files, etc.

frank