Apple fonts in 3.7?

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Feb 20 10:38:05 UTC 2004

Hi boris, andreas and doug

I look at the font editor and this is really cool. I will play with it
and try to design a font
to evaluate the difficulty of doing that.

What is the default size I should start with? 12 points?

Now Andreas do you have a reference font that have good property so
that I can see what
is good and what is bad?

Doug how can I access the previous apple fonts in (should I work ion
3.6)?

Is there a package on SM for that?

Boris I would like to know if this would be possible to
see in small (normal size) the glyph we are editing (when we are in
glyph mode)).
It would be really good to be able to see some text sample so that we
can see how the
glyphs of the letters work together. Do you have some times to add this
to your tool.

I would really like to try if I can produce a free font for Squeak.

Stef