Revamping squeak.org

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Mar 7 15:39:45 UTC 2004

Hi giovanni

this would be great to create a new modern style for the Squeak.org
web site. (By modern I mean something that is more slick) For the new
web site of ESUG
we decided to use SmallWiki http://192.109.54.12/ because like that
we can be several to edit it.

There was a discussion back in September, look at it and may be extract
something.
I suggest you NOT to listen and discuss with people but do something
that you like
then propose it. Try to finish it because squeak.org deserves to have a
better look.