[ANN] Mac support in ExternalWebBrowser

Alexander Lazarević Alexander at Lazarevic.de
Wed Nov 24 22:20:41 UTC 2004

Tim Rowledge schrieb:

>I took a quick look at this and note that
>
>a) the version installed by default from SM is _not_ the latest one, so
>some SM entry setup needs checking. I was puzzled for a while why there
>was no apparent Mac support...

I have to admit that I did this on purpose. I was about to wait some
time for feedback before marking the latest version (7) as published and
therefore making it the default. Version 6 was just an intermediate
workaround for a bug in firefox on windows and so got never published.

>b) class instance variables are normally named with a lowercase first
>letter, not a capital. And I strongly suspect that you meant to use a
>class variable (which would be capitalised) instead of the rarely used
>class instance variable.

It was my intention to use a class instance variable to hold a
singleton, but you are right that I bungled the variablename.

Alex