[ANN] eCompletion - code completion inspired by eclipse

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Nov 28 21:19:28 UTC 2004

this sounds quite cool
Now I would like to know how do you sort the symbols.
(I know that romain completion package is smarter that the default
alt-q since he is paying attention to instance variables and also
methods defined in the class (if I'm not wrong).

Now roel showed use a simple bytecode analyser that guess quite well
the type of instance variables and this is
on my to do list to port it to Squeak. )

So can you tell us more.

Stef