very new to this, liking it

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Thu Oct 28 19:16:23 UTC 2004

Jaime Barciela wrote:

> I'm in my very first day of Squeak and I just
> discovered that you don't have source files with your
> classes but a big one with everything in it.

> How do you coordinate several developers
> simultaneously working on the same project?

I recommend Monticello, which is a native-Squeak versioning system. It's
included in the Squeak 3.7 full image, or you can install it via SqueakMap.

The documentation for MC (as it is often abbreviated) is at:

http://www.wiresong.ca/Monticello/

You can also join the MC mailing list (sign up at the site above) to get
help with anything that isn't covered in the docs.

Colin