[ANN] 3.9alpha6680

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Aug 18 17:37:40 UTC 2005

stéphane ducasse puso en su mail :

> Edgar you are young and the future below to you....
> Be wild, be unrespectful, be yourself
Thanks !!
At 56 feeling time pass more quickly , so I pushing hard.

> Come Edgar stop refering to us as masters. We are just normal people
> learning
> from errors and reading the code :)
>
> Stef

I learning from all, maybe the real master is Squeak.

I wish your opinion about one "intelligent Egg" loading code from a central
class repository.

Too about my crazy idea of [Q] About loading Class in any Squeak X.y.image
lists.squeakfoundation.org/ pipermail/squeak-dev/2005-July/093098.html

Edgar