Squeak and its Wikis

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Dec 8 19:12:07 UTC 2005

Hi torsten

pay attention that:
	SmallWiki I is a wiki :)
	there is a stable version on squeaksource (I do not know if
	samir published it on squeakmap as I suggested) but the version
	on squeakmap is unstable

	Smallwiki
		+ no seaside (I mean if you want to serve thousand of users, it may be
a concern)
		+ good model
		+ extremely stable on VW (we used the same image since
		nearly the beginning and got may be on crash)
		+ some people introduce a better back-end (impara)

	Pier (the dead SmallWiki II) is much more than a wiki
	and is more a plug for seside applications
	Pier
		+ seaside
		+ brand new meta-model Magritte
		+ new security model
		+ same object model (but meta-described)
		+ rethought of SmallWiki one
		- in beta

	Stef