Which OS

Hans-Martin Mosner hmm at heeg.de
Sat Dec 24 09:33:10 UTC 2005

tim Rowledge wrote:

> On 23-Dec-05, at 2:43 PM, David T. Lewis wrote:
>

>>  Tim, I think
>> you should get the development under way, and schedule it for release
>> next April 1. Come to think of it, an annual april fools' day release
>> of VMMaker with lots of fun new features would be a good tradition to
>> have.
>
> Not a bad idea. Maybe an april1 release that reverses all the pixels?

Way back in my university days, we wrote a little display driver hack
for the Atari ST which would turn the screen image by 180 degrees.
The fun part was when we ran that on a machine, turned the *monitor* by
180 degrees, too, and asked our boss if he could see what's wrong with
the machine...

Cheers and a happy christmas time!
Hans-Martin