Hey, a namsepaces discussoin! (Was: Re: Partitioning the image (was Re: Shrinking sucks!))

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Sun Feb 13 20:21:28 UTC 2005

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 08:07:35 -0500, Jon Hylands <jon at huv.com> wrote:
> I don't want to get into a long drawn-out argument here, but, at least in
> my mind, StORE definitely doesn't suck, and given a choice between it and
> Envy (which is what I use in my current job), I'd take StORE any day.

Oh, it's maybe better than Envy from a conceptual standpoint, but the
implementation is such a mess that if you want to change StORE a bit in
order to have it support your processes better, you will quickly support
my conclusion :)

(and don't try to deliver any criticism to the StORE lead - she'll bite
your head off...)