[ANN][IMPORTANT] New leadership formed!

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Wed Feb 16 22:26:29 UTC 2005

goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
> Anyone that knows how much work we have put into this community and will
> keep on putting in ought to understand that we are doing this for all of
> us.

Thank you all for your contributions, and for stepping
forward to lead. Hopefully we can now move forward,
instead of remain stalled.

I'm really surprised that some have perceived this
change in a negative light. However, people vote with
their feet (or fingers at their keyboards), so the
ultimate test is whether people sign on to do work.

--yanni