[Newbie] [RFI] For a given class how do I enumerate all the messages sent to self?

Peace Jerome peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 22:09:22 UTC 2005

>[Newbie] [RFI] For a given class how do I enumerate
all the messages sent to self?
>Frank Caggiano frankcag at crystal-objects.com
>Sat Feb 19 22:23:09 CET 2005

how do I enumerate all the messages sent to self?
[ author ]

>Sorry,
>
>Morph>>copyCustomeStateFrom: does have a call to
'self rotationCenter:'
>  But it does appear that Morph does implement
rotationCenter: (see
>category 'geometry eToy')

You are right.

I got Morph>>copyCostumeStateFrom: use of
rotationCenter: confused with rotationDegrees: which
is neither defined or used in Morph (though
rotationDegrees is). This example is the wrong one.

I did find a valid one and reported it to mantis
#0000651. MorphicEvent>>cursorPoint refers to position
which is not defined for MorphicEvent (only in its
subclasses).

My request in the subject of this thread remains. It
is still a good idea to have a check for the kind of
slip I mentioned.

Thanks for you prompt response and checking.

Yours in service, -- Jerome Peace.