Proposal for more stripping (was: Re: Another Small 3.7 image (3.6mb)

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Feb 20 10:03:47 UTC 2005

As always , Ned  is absolute right .

And as Diego Gomez Deck said in long chats (donde estas dieguito), You can't
cut a beautiful woman in pieces.

That is QuiteSmall-3.7Rem.1.image on 3.6 mb now , on Argentina dawn. (or
it's at Argentina dawn ?)

Like having buttons for usual tools and something for take notes , save on
disk and share with otters ?

Steven,  for having HyperCardNostalgia working I refile:

PasteUpMorph-resizeToFitString
PasteUpMorph-resizeToFit
PasteUpMorph-indicateCursor
PasteUpMorph-behavingLikeAHolder
PasteUpMorph-indicateCursor
PasteUpMorph-resizeToFit
PasteUpMorph-resizeToFitString

As dual change sorter as having problems, I can't send a PasteUpMorphFix.cs
now, maybe later today.

I ask for a name for Child, tentative Guille (minor brother of Mafalda, the
famous character of Quino , enough reason for learn Spanish and have laugh).

When finished , you could have your normal Squeak 3.7 full of tools (to bad
100 K limit not lets me send the pict with all screen) start the sytem and
write Guille learn XYZ (XYZ in your normal)
Or Guille learn XYZ doThis.

All MNU should be broadcasted to Mom again and code sended to Child again.
Now I do this manually.

(Another name could be Nene and you could write Nene tomaLaSopa  ?:-)

Edgar