Improving Squeak's Mutlimedia

Mark P. McCahill mpm at umn.edu
Sun Feb 20 22:10:48 UTC 2005

On Feb 18, 2005, at 2:09 PM, Brad Fuller wrote:

> Is anyone interested in improving the multimedia facilities in Squeak?

Hi Brad.

I'm interested. Your interests may overlap some of what
my group has been doing to support Croquet. Last week we
pushed OpenAL plugins for Mac, Linux, and Windows into
the update stream for the Jasmine release of Croquet.
I'm not sure how useful OpenAL is to people outside of the
Croquet community, but the plugins can be called
from Squeak, so maybe this qualifies as Squeak multimedia.