[REPORT] Report 1 from castaways (that name sucks...)

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon Feb 21 10:00:58 UTC 2005

Hi!

Steven Swerling <sswerling at yahoo.com> wrote:
[SNIP]
> When we ask "Don't leave eToys behind?", do we mean
> that the eToys project shouldn't have to work too hard to benefit from
> advances in Squeak, like anyone else, or that all the work should be
> done for them by all groups with any interest in Squeak?

Hehe, indeed. Now, we should of course take great care in making sure
RestOfMorphic is installable and all that. And we can even make an
effort finding maintainers for it and helping them get started etc.

But in the end I agree with you, the rest of us (not eToys users or
developers) can't maintain it in the long run or be expected to either.

regards, Göran