Les Trophées du Libre - International Free Sofware Contest

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Mon Feb 21 16:28:04 UTC 2005

Hi all,
i'm part of the jury of an International Free Software Contest called
"Les Trophées du Libre". I will be there to advertise Squeak and Etoys.

I think some Squeak (or Croquet) projects could apply in the education
or multimedia categories for example.

Look here for the english version of the contest :
http://www.tropheesdulibre.org/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=2

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##