The quest for an Usability Team

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 23 19:21:37 UTC 2005

Hernan Tylim <htylim at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

> Hi Giovanni,
>
> Unfortunately I am too busy to help the community but nevertheless I
> wanted to say that I also think that an Usability team is a must, and I
> hope that many people will join your effort.
>
> BTW, From past mails I know that Tim Rowledge is not only interested but
> very knowledgeable on this area and his help on this I know that it
> would very valuable.

It's true; I am in posession of some knowledge[1] in the area and well
endowed with opinions. I don't have huge amounts of available time to
help with implementation but I can certainly review and critique.

tim
[1] I'm aware that a litle knowledge can be a dangerous thing, but I
can at least claim to have been pointed out (in public) as knowing
about UIs by no less than Raskin. Which just means that my dangerous
knowledge is a tad less dangerous than most. Maybe.

Strange OpCodes: PMT: Punch Magnetic Tape