Magma update

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Mon Jul 25 19:13:37 UTC 2005

Magma has come a long way in the last year.  While there is still work to be
done, feedback has been fairly positive lately.

Some have specifically asked for disaster-recovery feature.  I am happy to
announce this is now available.

Magma is slowly becoming a usable database for Squeak.

I have also freshened the Swiki pages with current information.  See
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2665.

Those interested in discussing Magma in detail should subscribe to the new
Magma mailing list.  To subscribe, just send an e-mail to
magma-subscribe at discuss.squeakfoundation.org.  Major announcements (like this
one) will be cross-posted to squeak-dev.

 - Chris