[ENH] easter dates ([closed] on Mantis ID 0000990)

Steven Elkins sgelkins at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 16:53:05 UTC 2005

Thanks for your report.  I've transferred it to Squeak's Mantis
Database and you can track it by visiting
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=990 .

In the future please report new enhancements on Squeak's Mantis
Database at http://bugs.impara.de/ .

Thanks!

--
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment
before starting to improve the world.       -- Anne Frank