Image stops responding for about 1 minute on copy or cut

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at fast-mail.org
Wed Mar 23 15:13:29 UTC 2005

I have an image with the following packages installed.  The problem is
that every time I try to copy or cut (using the menu or using the
keyboard) the UI hangs for about 1 minute.  It always comes back.  Does
anyone know why this might be?  I am sure that I have installed a
package that is causing this, but I don't know which one or how to track
down the problem.  The image is Squeak3.8gamma, latest update: #6599.
The VM is Squeak 3.7.1 from Sep. 23, 2004 running on Windows 2003
Server.

Thanks in advance.

Compiler (1->64)
DynamicBindings (1.2)
KomHttpServer (7.0.2)
KomServices (1.1.1)
MCInstaller (10)
Monticello (231)
PackageInfo (16->18)
ParenBlinking (1.0)
PreferenceBrowser (22)
Refactoring Browser for 3.8 (3.8.38)
Regular Expression Plugin ((3.3.1))
SARInstaller for 3.6 (28)
SUnit (3.1.6->3.1.22)
Seaside (2.5b8)
Shout (4)
ShoutMonticello (2)
ShoutWorkspace (2)
ShrinkingSelection ((0.4-matured))
SmaCC Smalltalk Compiler-Compiler-Runtime (2->4)
SqueakMap2 base (1.01)
SqueakMap2 loader (1.01)
TestBrowser ((1.17))
VersionNumber (1.0)
alternative word jump ((17-nov-2003))
eCompletion (2.0b2)
--
Jason Rogers

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
    Galatians 2:20